Matte Black Metal
At Covet House, our dedication to excellence goes beyond elevating design and craftsmanship. The use of innovative, quality and sustainable materials is the foundation from where we begin.
We carefully select brands that share our values in reducing environmental impact and continue to revolutionize to offer desirable properties in the materials and finishes they create. Together with our standards of craftsmanship, this is fundamental to what we offer and include in our bathroom furniture collections.
Key Highlights of Covet House Bathroom Vanity Finishes:
- Each Covet House vanity is hand-crafted in Canada with care using the finest premium materials and finishes.
- Imported from Spain, our Neolith® Sintered Stone surfaces and integrated sinks are fabricated by hand by certified craftspeople. Neolith® is made with the most advanced manufacturing technology in respect to the environment, using the highest quality raw materials.
- It’s composed of 52% recycled raw material and is 100% natural and recyclable. It’s Greenguard, Greenguard Gold and EC (European Commission) Certified. With a porosity of 0.08%, it’s absorption-proof making it hygienic and resistant to bacteria. An innovative, cutting edge surface that is scratch resistant, stain proof, heat and fire resistant; and, easy to maintain.
- Covet House solid surfaces with integrated sinks are durable, nonporous and composed of 2/3rds natural minerals. The solid surface is non-toxic and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low VOC content and emissions. They are easy to maintain and, minor scratches can be discreetly repaired and renewed.
- Rabbet and Dado joinery is used in the construction of our vanities providing strength and durability to each piece of bathroom furniture.
- All Covet House bathroom furniture is made with FSC certified, select solid walnut, oak, veneers and wood products.
- Only premium Baltic birch plywood is used in constructing the base components of our products resulting in a void-free core that offers the best in structural integrity.
- All Covet House bathroom furniture is finished with high quality topcoats selected for their durability and excellent moisture, scratch and chemical resistance. They are non-yellowing to aid in preserving the original finish colour, are low VOC and exceed all KCMA standards. Our antimicrobial additive inhibits the growth of bacteria, mould and mildew making our topcoats hygienic and ideal for bathroom environments.
- Imported from Italy, our decorative and textured panels look and feel like various natural materials including wood and leather. They are stain, steam and scratch resistant; meet ANSI MR10 moisture resistant requirements; are FSC certified; and, Carb2 compliant.
- Only the finest premium grade hardware is used including soft-close drawers.
Our woods and veneers are selected and finished by hand. As with all wood, every piece is different. There are natural variations in grain density from tight to lose; and, colour ranging from light to dark. Both add to the beauty and depth of each piece of furniture making it unique. Due to these variations, the finish samples shown may not be an exact representation of the finished piece.
Device Display Differences: Due to the variety of different display settings available on any given device, the depiction of the finish colours and textures may not be exact.
California Proposition 65
At Covet House we take health and safety seriously. Protecting our employees, our customers and the environment is fundamental to our core values and our integrity.
Over time, Proposition 65 has expanded the scope of the law to include such common substances as wood dust, brass and PVC. There are officially over 800 ingredients and chemicals on the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) list of carcinogen or reproductive toxicants. Many of the 800+ chemicals and substances are common ingredients and materials found in a variety of household goods such as balsamic vinegar, lotions, jewellery, footwear, lead crystal glassware, lighting, automobiles, and furniture.
While Proposition 65 is only required for items sold to California, be assured that Covet House is doing everything possible to prevent you and your family from coming in contact with any harmful chemicals.
That’s our commitment to you.
JOIN US AS OUR
Stay in Touch to receive news, product updates and more.
We look forward to connecting with you.